Information we may collect from you We may collect and process the following data about you: – Information that you provide voluntarily by filling in forms in this website or by otherwise contacting us through our website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with this website. – If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. – We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. – Details of your visits to this website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the personal data We use data held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To ensure that content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (including your smartphone or other electronic device).
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
• To notify you about changes to our services
Through your use of this website, we may also gather certain information about your use of the website that does not identify you individually. Generally, this information is collected through «traffic data». We collect and store such information automatically whenever you interact with this website. For example, we collect your IP address, the hostname of your computer, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this website. We also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information does not, however, contain anything that can personally identify you; it is used to analyze and improve this website and to provide our customers with a fulfilling Internet experience
Disclosure of your personal data
• We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our ultimate holding company JND Consulting and Investments LLC and its subsidiary No Label Watches
• we may disclose your personal data to third parties: Who help us administer this website (such as our Internet service providers) or to provide the services you are requesting. These third parties must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as No Label Watches Inc.